Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And the decision is?

It has been a week of waiting and praying, but we finally know what house we will live in. We are happy to say that we will be staying in the ward but about a block and a quarter from where we live now. We are so happy! The house has 6 bedrooms and 3 baths. I know I know...it is really big for our little family but it just worked out that way. The landlord is the father of some friends of mine from high school. Our ward boundaries were changed 2 weeks ago so we have a little bit of familiarity and new faces. Plus one of the best things is I can still walk Mallory to preschool on good weather days. The move won't take place until early February which is perfect so I don't have to stress pack. Pictures will come once we sign the lease and get a picture.

7 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad a decision has been made. When will you sign the lease? The next two weeks will be full even if you aren't stress packing. It will be nice to still be able to walk Mallory to school. At least you aren't leaving the area so it should be an easier move. Definitely easier than Katie and Brian's!

Austin's Mommy said...

Congratulations! It will be so nice to have a place just for your little family. Can't wait to see it.

Barbara said...

Congratulations on finding a place. I'm glad you're in the ward still, and it sounds like you'll have plenty of space. Enjoy!!

Launi said...

Wahoo! Does this mean you will be even closer to us?

John L said...

This does mean that we will be even closer - just down the street about a block.

LyndiLou said...

Yahoooooooooooooo!!! Now I'll get to see you at church!!! I wasn't sure since I've been sluffing with the baby! ;) I'm glad that you've made a decision and that you're happy!!! Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you!

Lynda/Mom said...

Glad you found a place--while it is great to hang with family, it is also nice to have a place of your own for your growing family. Aunt Lynda