Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankfulness

I have been reading my friends blogs lately and even had some discussion about Thanksgiving being passed over. It makes me sad too because I love a holiday that pushes you to eat as much as possible! Just kidding! I love Thanksgiving. It is a time to get together with loved ones and celebrate what a lot of our ancestors did...coming to a new place. How many of us would be that brave? To leave everything we love and hold dear to go to a new world that we knew nothing about. Except criminals were sent there. :) I am glad that Mallory is starting to understand what Thanksgiving is about. We talk about things we are thankful for. A few of mine are: freedom of religion, freedom period, and my family.

I hope we all take a few minutes to think about things we are thankful for this season.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

I'm thankful for you! :) I like you a lot! Thanks for the remind to stop for a minute or two! ;)