Monday, February 2, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Update

I had another appointment today and things are going well. I gained one whole pound. WAHOO! Piper's heartbeat was strong and we even heard her with her hiccups. Poor little girl. I get to take the lovely glucose screening test in a couple of weeks. After my next appointment I will go and see him every 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I get to start on her crib bedding this week in my quilt club. I will do my best to post pictures as the quilt progresses.

Also on a football note.... Way to go STEELERS!

8 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

I am glad things are going well for you and your little girl. I am excited to start a new project with quilting group. It will be good to see you and get to chat again.

LyndiLou said...

:) I'm glad things are going well and that Piper is nice and healthy! This pregnancy of yours DOES seem to be going fast! I'm sooo excited for you!

What kind of bedding are you making for her?!?

Oh... and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) You're great and I'm very glad we're friends!

Kathy said...

I am going to make a quilt and a dust ruffle for her. It has reds, blues, greens, yellows, and oranges in it. I will show you a picture when I start on it.

Grammyzanne said...

Glad this pregnancy is going well. It does seem to be progressing quickly - but then I'm not the one who is pregnant. Congratulations on the weight.

Tamara Robertson Turner said...

Hey. I just found your blog. I didn't even realize that you're expecting. Congrats! What a great name.

Lynda/Mom said...

Sounds like a fun project with the quilting group. Glad things are going well. Aunt Lynda

Laura Stringham said...

Once you take that glucose drink, it's all down hill. I'm excited for you guys.

Janet said...

Glad to hear the appointment went well. I'm looking forward to the pictures.