Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January Kid Kard

Here is Mallory's latest from preschool.

perfect....I know my opposites...WOW!
perfect...I recognize letters H-N....all but N
almost...I can write my name without an example...
almost...I can cut with scissors...
perfect...I know how to take care of my body...mac and cheese, exercise, showers to clean me
not yet...I am brave...she said "NO!"

As you can see Mallory does have some things to work on but is progressing nicely. I can see a big difference in her since she started. Everyday that she gets to go to preschool she can't wait to get there an has a hard time sleeping the night before. I wish I would have had that same excitement towards school.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

Nice job Mallory!!! :) She's brave... in her own ways!!! ;)

How are you??? :) I'm still excited to see you at church someday!!! When are you moving???