Thursday, August 28, 2008

Forgot...

To those who read our blog..family and friends...you are welcome to come to the Big party Mallory can't stop talking about. It is an open house type of party. It is on September 6 from 5pm-7:30pm at our house (if you need to know where it is email us). Please don't feel obligated to come I just wanted to get the word out in case someone did want to come. We will have food and if I get my way LOADS of it. John hates that I do pampered chef now because I can't seem to get enough of their recipes and cook them. Let me know if you would like to come and I will wrestle the crowd for a piece of cake to save. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I was going to email you, but I will respond here instead. Thank you for the invitation to Mallory's party, but I will be out of town. I am going to Denver to visit Lilit and Michael--Michael will be out of town for a couple of days, so I'm going to stay with Lilit. I'm sure the party will be GREAT fun, and I hope it lives up to all of Mallory's expectations :).

LyndiLou said...

Planning on coming by... at least me. You know Nate and his "love" of all things work! ;) Thanks for the reminder!