Monday, December 8, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Things are going well. I haven't gained or lost any weight this month so I am happy. My appetite came back and I am so happy. I have missed food. The baby's heartbeat was at 155 beats per minute. My blood pressure is finally in the good normal range and I can feel the difference. We schedule the ultrasound for Dec. 30th. It would be nice if it is a boy since John's birthday is the next day. We have decided either JJ (Jackson John) or Piper Suzanne.

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad all is continuing to go well. Good that you are feeling better. It is nice that food is appetizing again - in time to enjoy your birthday dinner. We had two girls and then a boy so maybe you will also. What time is your appointment?

Laura Stringham said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. I always miss food too.

Lynda/Mom said...

Waiting to hear the verdict on gender. I'm glad most of you want to know and will share the news. Sounds like things are going well--glad you're into a better phase of the pregnancy. Aunt Lynda