Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kid Kard


We went to Mallory's preschool today for a little show. They recited nursery rhymes and sang a Christmas song. It was adorable. Because I took Sadie with me I forgot my camera. The teachers with the students had a gift for the parents. It was a tiny loaf of homemade wheat bread with strawberry freezer jam. Delicious!!! Here is Mallory's report card for Nov./Dec.

Perfect...I know my shapes
almost...I recognize letters D-G
perfect...I can trace my name
almost...I can cut with scissors
perfect...I love to sing
perfect...I can say 2 nursery rhymes without help

The only thing in the comment area was WOW! They constantly tell me how how great Mallory is and what a big help she is. I wish I could have gone to this preschool! This is an old picture of Mallory but I love how innocent she looks!

5 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Wow is right!!! She's doing great!!! I bet her program was sUUUper cute!

Janet said...

She is a sweet little girl.

Barbara said...

Great report card. She will be a whiz in Kindergarten. I agree, the picture is adorable.

Grammyzanne said...

Sounds like Mallory is thriving. She is a jewel.

Lilit said...

what a good picture of your lil' girl!!!