Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Update

Wow two posts in the same week I must be getting organized again! I had my Dr.'s appointment today and things are still going well. My blood pressure was a little low but not so much that the Doc. was worried. I didn't gain or lose any weight in the past month so I am VERY proud of myself. The baby is growing but thankfully I am not! :) I am now down to going every two weeks. Piper will be here before we know it and I am so EXCITED! So is Mallory; she can't wait to be a the big helper and take care of Sadie and Piper. What a great big sister!

Can you guess which is Mallory and which is Sadie?

6 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad all is going well. Great that the baby is growing and you're not gaining weight. Sounds like Mallory is much more excited about Piper than she was Sadie. Fun to see the baby pictures.

Lilit said...

Malory is the one on the top and Sadie the one below it. Right?!

jared and mary 2 said...

Yep, Mallory in the car seat, Sadie in the Boppie.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Sadie is the one with the headband. Glad to hear you and Piper are doing well and staying healthy.

Kathy said...

Yes, that is right. Mallory is the top picture and Sadie is the bottom. At least as babies they look like they are related.

Austin's Mommy said...

I can tell the difference but they do look much more alike as babies than they do now. Can't wait to see how Piper fits in.