Sunday, March 1, 2009

Never too late..


It has been a long week but an exciting one. We are officially moved into our new home and we LOVE it! It is a lot to clean and take care of but it feels like home. Thank you to all that helped move us. I was on the sidelines again because of my ever growing tummy and appreciated all the help from you. I would like to get out official thank you cards but I can't seem to find them. All of the rooms are mostly unpacked and put away except for Piper's room and the office.

I have included pictures of the new house, Mallory, and Sadie. I can't believe how big these girls are getting. It seemed like only yesterday Sadie had the toddler look and now she looks like a little girl. Time goes by so fast!

10 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Pig tails always make the baby look leave and the toddler look show. They are both cute girls and I am glad to hear you are moved in, looks like a nice house.

Austin's Mommy said...

Wow, you've been busy! A lot more to do still before Piper comes, I am sure. It is a very nice house. Glad you are loving it. FINALLY your own place!

Laura Stringham said...

Oh how fun! Let's hope that you get some of that alleged 3rd trimester energy that I hear about and never experience. Moving with 2 kids is a BIG job.

Janet said...

That does look like a nice house. I can't wait to see y'all in April!

Christine said...

I looked over and saw John holding Sadie today and had the thought "Wow, when did she grow up" So it isn't just you thinking this!

Joanne said...

Congrats on the new house! Does it feel like you belong there yet? Isn't it amazaing how fast you can feel up a house? The girls are adorable.

Grammyzanne said...

What beautiful darlings! I'm really looking forward to Janet's and my trip to Utah in April. I am amazed how quickly you are settling in. That is a big job - especially when your little one will be here in less than three months. Hope you find (and create) lots of joys in your new dwelling.

Lynda/Mom said...

Nice looking house--moving is lots of work, though. Glad you have your own place again now that your family is growing. Aunt Lynda

Leslie said...

Cute girls. Looks like a great house.

Barbara said...

I can't believe how much Sadie looks like Janet at that age--as I recall anyway. You house looks lovely, and your pictures are great.