Monday, March 30, 2009

Piper is great!

Another visit to the Dr. today and all is well. My blood pressure was 98/56 and my heart rate 107. I am STILL the same weight I have been the last 4 visits! Who knew grinding your own wheat, making fresh bread with it, and using it in your cooking would be so good for you! I know, I know I sound like a food storage freak, but I am proud of it! I am now learning to use bean flour. YUM! Anyway, all is well and I will be back at the Doc.'s in 2 weeks then I start going every week. Where has the time gone?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, you need to fill me in. We got a wheat grinder for Christmas, and I haven't used it yet, cause I don't know where to start...

Barbara said...

Congratulations!! Glad things are going so well.

Grammyzanne said...

Glad this pregnancy is progressing well.

Jillian said...

Bean flour? Wow... I didn't even know there WAS such a thing. I'm impressed.