Monday, March 16, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

This will be a very short post. I have not gained or lost any weight again this check up. My blood pressure is good and so is my sugar. Piper is head down (the Doc. says) and is very active still. I am feeling the very normal aches and pains of the 3rd trimester. I will see the Dr. in 2 weeks again. We are hoping for Piper to weigh between 7 lbs to under 8 lbs 10 ounces. I don't know if I could handle any bigger (that is emotionally not physically). When they are bigger they don't look like newborns. My favorite time!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Robertson said...

What exciting times!

Barbara said...

Everything sounds good!! Time is flying by--from my perspective, not yours I'm sure.

Joanne said...

Loved the quilt and all the preps for a new baby! I bet the girls are getting excited!