Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March Kool Kid


Here is Mallory's latest from preschool:

not yet ... I can count by ordinals ... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
almost ... I recognize letters S-V ... needs a little help- but great!
perfect ... I can recite one springtime poem ... WOW!
perfect ... I can recite the Pledge of Allegiance ... WOW!
perfect ... I can recognize different kinds of weather ... WOW!
perfect ... I know parts of a whole ... WOW!

We are very proud of how Mallory is progressing! She has 2 more years of preschool and I know she will love every minute of it! Mal has come a long way since that little 2 year old!

1 comment:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Wow, at the rate she's going, she won't need much teaching in Kindergarten. I still have students struggling with Ordinals to the 10th at age 5 & 6.