Monday, April 13, 2009

You gotta love the Dr.'s office....

My appointment this morning was set for 9:15 am, however, I did not get in to see him until 11 am. He had to go and do a c-section and from what I overheard it was a pretty scary situation for the mom. I am doing well and so is Piper. I did gain 3 lbs. but the Doc. thinks it is because she finally decided to stretch out and eat more. Or it could be because my dear friends little girl, Keni, put her hand on my tummy and told Piper to keep growing. Thanks Lyndi! ;) My blood pressure is good and I am feeling pretty good. I still have the typical aches and pains but they are the good ones that let you know your body is doing what it needs to.

On behalf of the rolls.... they turned out GREAT! Julie B. the recipe is in the comment section of the last post.

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad all is continuing to go well.

After a very long wait at one of my many OB visits the nurse told me, "We'll deliver your baby whenever it comes too." The thought does make the wait a bit more bearable.

Jillian said...

Cute! You will have one healthy baby if Keni is giving the advice :)

LyndiLou said...

Wah wah waaaaah... ;) Ha ha ha!!! Sorry dear! I'm just SUCH a big fan of the baby knowing it can grow JUST how it needs too... and you're such a great Mom, I didn't think you would mind! ;) You're sooo awesome! I love you. That's lame that you had to wait sooo long to get it, but it's sooo good to know everything is going well!