Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lots of Energy


Mallory started her dance class yesterday and we found out that one of her sweet friends from preschool is in it with her. Sorry the picture is so bad, but I think you can see how cute she is
anyway.

I woke up this morning with LOADS of energy ( for the 3rd trimester). Sadie and I walked Mallory to and from preschool, had a picnic at Grandmas's, headed to the mall and played at the Treehouse, then came home and made chicken parmigiana. After dinner was cleaned up I decided to make some things that I could freeze so we would be prepared for when I have Piper.
I made blender wheat waffles and homemade pizza pockets. These recipes came from http://everydayfoodstorage.net . I love that website. I have learned A LOT about food storage from it. Don't they look delicious?

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

That kind of energy should be bottled and sold! You go, girl. Aunt Lynda

Grammyzanne said...

You sure Piper's not coming in the next week or so? Sounds like you made the most of your energy boost. Nice to have that kind of thing in the freezer when newborns are consuming so much time and energy.

Grammyzanne said...

Looks like Mallory is having fun at her dance class.

Austin's Mommy said...

Wow! That is a lot of energy! Thanks for sharing that website. I don't know if I'll ever have that much energy but I'll have to check it out.

LyndiLou said...

Yay for dance class! I bet she loves it!!! Look at you go!!! I'm glad you're feeling sooo good... that's awesome! You're going to have the best birth experience yet! I think your waffles look great and I'm impressed that you're sooo prepared! :)