Friday, April 17, 2009

Do dreams talk to you?


For a few weeks now I have been having dreams that the ultrasound is wrong and that I am carrying a boy. Now for those of you who know me, know that I am a planner, list maker, and pretty much try to control everything. I have had Piper's clothes hung and washed for weeks now and have been talking to my tummy like the baby is a girl. Is this normal in the last trimester? I don't remember this ever happening to me before. And on top of that my family and John said that they have all felt that the ultrasound was wrong anyway. This pregnancy has been 100% different than my other two and I was just counting it as a blessing, but could it mean I am having a boy? Has this happened to anyone before? Please let me know that I am not going crazy. :)

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Hee hee... you're sooo cute! I think it's normal to worry and wonder about stuff like that! I remember thinking the SAME thing... what if... quit a bit! ;) If you're supposed to get little JJ now, it'll work out perfect, and if it's just Piper playing with your mind, just love her more for it! Life is funny, huh! :)

Barbara said...

It's like you've been sent back in time to the time when it was not possible to know before the birth whether it would be a boy or girl. Enjoy the suspense and prepare for a surprise is my advice. Most of your preparations--except maybe clothes--should work for a boy as well as a girl.

Leslie said...

I kept "feeling" like Davie was a girl before we had our ultrasound, but once we had the ultrasound it was pretty obvious he was a boy. I think it's more common to mistake a boy for a girl than vice versa. I've heard of it happening, so who knows. I agree that the suspense might be kinda fun.