Monday, May 11, 2009

Another One to Post

Another fantastic day at the Doctor's. My appointment was at 8:45 am and I was back in the car by 9:06 am. I love it! My blood pressure was 106/61 and I lost 2 lbs. How is that? Aren't you supposed to gain weight the last couple of weeks of pregnancy? I wish I knew the secret so I could keep this up after the baby is born. I am dialated to 3 cm and am doing pretty well. John is still hoping that we will be surprised when the baby is born and it will be a boy. Gotta love him!

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

A boy would be a big surprise; good luck!! It's nice you are doing so very well with this pregnancy. The 16th is John's Grandmother Lawrence's birthday. Let's see if baby number three (or Piper Suzanne) makes it on schedule. Aunt Lynda

Austin's Mommy said...

5 days??? Wow! That is so exciting. And you are doing so well. I think I lost a couple of pounds at the end too. Your stomach is just so smashed you can't fit anything in! Maybe you can adopt a boy for John. ;)

Janet said...

Good news! Hang in there.

LyndiLou said...

Yay for another great visit!!! :) You're doing awesome!!! You're such a great Mom!!! I give you two thumbs WAAAY up!!!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Hopefully this will be your last post from a routine Doctor's appointment and the next post will have pictures of that surprise boy, or more likely, Piper Suzanne!