Monday, May 18, 2009

Weight check

Piper went in today to get her weight checked. She has gained 6 ounces in almost a week. That is a big relief since we had some struggling with nursing but all is well now. She also had to get her biliribin checked on Saturday and then again today. She went down and now is off the hook to get checked again. Things are settling down around here a bit. I am thankful to all those who have been there to help me out although I am still getting in trouble for not slowing down. I am doing my best!

8 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad all is going well. Wish we were there to help - and enjoy.

Lynda/Mom said...

Slow down and enjoy. The bili-bed is not fun, so I'm happy you were able to avoid it. Aunt Lynda

LyndiLou said...

:) YAY!!! Keep growing Piper!!! ;) I'm sure you won't mind as much if we say that now, right! ;) I'm sorry we haven't seen you yet... I was nervous to just come over. Can we come see you sometime?!? Is there anything you need?!? Should we bring you food, or entertainment or stay away sooo you can "rest"?!? ;)

Leslie said...

Ugh. I hate weight/bili checks. We've had to go through those with both our kids and its the last thing you want to do when you just had a baby. Glad you're past that stage. Looking forward to seeing more pics of Piper.

MaryAnn said...

Glad to hear that Piper is doing well!

Barbara said...

I will echo the offer of help if there's anything I can do. I'm glad things are progressing so well and that Piper is growing and flourishing.

MaryAnn said...

Kahty - are you going to be able to make it to Sandy's bridal shower Monday morning? Will you please leave a comment on my blog letting me know if you will be there or not? Thanks!

Janet said...

Thanks for the update. Hope things are going well still. I'm a little behind on reading blogs!