Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day


I have been blessed to be raised by a FANTASTIC mom. She did a lot for us but also let us learn from our own mistakes. This past week I was given the best compliment from her... she told me that I was a good mom. I take that compliment highly and it makes me smile every time I think about it. I also found out that my oldest sister, Amy, told my mom that I seem to be a person who would be a good mom. A little background is that she is 9 years older than me and lives in Pennsylvania, and has been around me exactly 2 weeks since I have become a mother over 3 years ago. I know I am not perfect but it is nice to know that people who have watched me with my kids appreciate the love, sweat, and effort I put into being the best mom I can be. All I can say is it is because of my MOM that I am who I am. And in just a few short days we will be joined by baby #3 and I am so happy.

Happy Mother's Day to all those mother's that I watch and learn from who really don't know that I watch them. To my sweet little friend who is a new mom... Congrats, you are doing a fantastic job!

2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! You ARE a great Mom... and I think your Mom is sweet too!!! I'm excited for you to have another little one, and I'm happy to have an awesome friend to be a Mommy Example! :) Thanks... Love love!!!

Jillian said...

So cute Kathy :)