Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling Good

Today was another Dr.'s appointment and it went well. I was in and out in 15 minutes. I love days like that. I am dialated to a 2 and 80% effaced. I was quite surprised by that but now understand the little aches I have had. I've got my mom on call and 3 outfits set out for the girls at any given time. We are prepared for our little Piper to appear and are now waiting til the moment she decides she would like to join us.

We are all feeling better finally! I wish our cold season wouldn't have come right when the swine flu made the news but good news..... we DIDN'T have it. I can't tell you how many people asked me if that is what we had. It has been a wake up call to me on what kind of stuff we should have on hand for when any of us get sick. Running to the store when you aren't feeling well isn't a good idea.

6 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

I'm glad you are doing good. I never got past a "2!" I hope things go well for you. Looks like she is more interested in coming than Anna ever was.

Lynda/Mom said...

You are down to the wire and doing so well. Best wishes during the next couple of weeks. It's great that your mom is on hand. Aunt Lynda

Austin's Mommy said...

Glad you are feeling better! I'm so excited for Piper to come. You are so ready.

Grammyzanne said...

Wonderfully short OB appointments are a blessing. Glad you are all feeling better. Sounds like you've got everything ready to go - just waiting on Piper. It shouldn't be long now. I'll keep my phone handy.

LyndiLou said...

Yay... you know I'm a fan of hearing that everything went well!!! Piper will be here soon... but I'm hoping she comes a lIIItle later! ;) We want her to cook jUUUst right! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!

Oh and PS... HAH about the Swine Flu. If you guys DID have it, we'd probably have it too and then I'd probably have to kick you or something! ;)

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Good luck in the upcoming labor. I look forward to seeing pictures of baby girl #3!