Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Update


Today was my first Dr.'s appointment. I lost 13 pounds! The Dr. isn't worried so I am celebrating that fact. The baby's heartbeat was fast and strong. My blood pressure is a little low but nothing to worry about. The nurse thinks it is because I didn't get a lot of sleep and am exhausted all the time. The pregnancy is a go!

The picture is of Mallory's little hands. The red puffy one is the one that got stung by a bee for the first time on Saturday. She was in a lot of pain because the stinger got in deep and her hands don't have a lot of fat on them. It is all better now but very traumatic when it happened. Now when she sees any flying insect she goes into hiding!

4 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I sympathize with Mallory..ow! Congrats on things going well with the pregnancy.

LyndiLou said...

Yikes... I've still never been stung by a bee... and I don't really feel bad about that. I'm glad things went well at the Dr's! :) Let's hope it's a little boy in there sucking everything out of you! ;)

Barbara said...

I had a bad experience with a bee sting as a child--I remember that it was pretty scary. Hope she soon gets over her fears. I, too, am glad to hear things are going so well with your pregnancy.

Grammyzanne said...

A high five on the 13 pounds! I prefer my way of losing weight but 13 pounds is worthy of celebration.

Glad all is going well the pregnancy - nice to be this far along and hear a strong heartbeat.

Mallory's hand looks sore. Glad she is healing quickly. Hope she and flying insects can get back on observing terms soon.