Thursday, October 2, 2008

Report Card Time

I love the fact that Mallory's preschool does a report card...well a progress card really. I am so glad that I know how she does and they come at the end of each month. For those of you who would like to know how Mallory is doing I have decided to write a blog at the end of each month so I can keep you updated as well.

perfect...I can count to 5... comment: easy
perfect...I recognize my colors... comment: easy
perfect...I can recognize my name... comment: everytime
almost...I obey school rules... comment: I am learning to sit on the rug--I'm getting better everyday
perfect...I love my teachers... comment: :)
perfect...I am kind to my school friends... comment: always
perfect...I can share... comment: always

The things they do will change each month to go along with the new tasks they learn. Today Mallory got to go to an apple orchard and pick apples. Then they went back to school and made fruit leather. They have started the alphabet and learned about big A and little a. Mallory loves it and I love the fact the teachers really help the kids learn by having fun.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Man, I could really learn to like those kind of report cards. I wonder if my teachers would be able to pull one together if I asked them to do it? :)

Grammyzanne said...

Appears Mallory and preschool are getting along splendidly. What fun to go pick apples and them come back to school and make fruit leather with them!

Lynda/Mom said...

Sounds like a great preschool! Lucky for you and Mallory. Aunt Lynda

LyndiLou said...

That report card is sooo great! Way cute!!! I love how positive they are... "I'm getting better every day!" :) OH... and my Mom and I sooo saw Mallory and her class yesterday! It was THE cutest thing!!! They were all walking nicely down the street in a little line, holding onto a little rope. It was great!!! We found Mallory and just smiled!!! *:D*