Thursday, October 23, 2008

Patriotic

When I think back on my elementary days, I remember doing the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. On the way up to Cornbelly's on Saturday John and I heard Mallory reciting it. She had her hand over her heart and got almost every word right. I am grateful for her preschool that is teaching her to be Patriotic and show respect for her country.

Sadie is getting bigger every day. She gives hugs and kisses and loves her big sister. Sadie has two months left until Nursery! I think she will like it since her and Mallory overlap a week or two. I love my two little girls but the consensus is that this baby will be a boy! I don't mind that!

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Boy or girl, a healthy baby is to be appreciated. How nice you can still find a school that teaches children the pledge. Fun that your girls will be in nursery together for a minute. Aunt Lynda

LyndiLou said...

That's awesome!!! I can just imagine her and that cute little voice reciting the pledge. I'm glad someone's teachig them right! I remember starting everyday with the pledge in Elementary too... we even sang a patriotic song like "I'm Proud to Be An American" or "Give Peace a Chance"... stuff like that. I don't think it would hurt anybody if more schools still did that.

LyndiLou said...

Oh... and I was going to say... that is SOOO fun that Mallory and Sadie will be in Nursery together for a little bit. Let's just hope they don't get too close in there and then freak when Mallory moves to Sunbeams. :S

I think it'd be fun if you had a boy... ;)

You're awesome and I love you. Just have to make sure you know!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I've never had kids in nursery together, always thought that would be nice for them. Luckily, my kids never had a problem with the nursery transition anyway.

Grammyzanne said...

It's good to hear what Mallory and Sadie are doing. I miss them.