Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Christine for the tag....here it is....

6 shows I watch
Charmed, One Tree Hill (totally high school but I enjoy it still), ER, Rachael Ray Show, 30 minute meals, Mythbusters (my husbands doing)

6 Restaurants I like to eat at (these are ones I enjoyed before pregnancy)
Olive Garden (only restaurant I can eat at now), Chili's, Goodwood BBQ, Los Hermanos, Ottavios, China Lily

6 things that happened Yesterday...still early in the day
took Mallory to preschool, Mallory actually took a nap (wahoo!), went to UVU kids Halloween party, thought about doing my quilt blocks and decided after getting up that it better wait another day, John did well in one of his class presentations, I was able to take 2 naps (my mom is great!)

6 things I am looking forward to
my ultrasound at 20 weeks (9 weeks left), getting over my first trimester, Thanksgiving, Christmas (I finally got good gifts that my parents are bound to love), Sadie talking so I can FINALLY understand what she wants, my little baby Lawrence being born in May

6 things on my wish list
a new house, losing my baby weight faster this time (anything under 3 years will be good), getting our savings bigger, Mallory and Sadie are healthy and safe this winter, having a healthy pregnancy, trying to keep my faith while times are hard

6 people I tag
I am tagging anyone that would like to do this one. It is fine and makes you think.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

So no Brick Oven this year, eh?!? ;) Ha ha ha!!! I hope it is a little boy in there, making you feel sooo different! ;)