Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And Baby makes 5!

Surprise! Suprise! John and I are expecting our third child. We are pretty certain everything is going fine so we felt it was time to share. I am due the beginning of May and am having positive thoughts that it is a boy. We don't even walk near the newborn girl outfits! I guess I am trying to get the pink thoughts out and put in the blue thoughts. :) I have cut down my class load from 3 classes to 1.

So far things are going well. I get sick after I eat something and really onry if I don't eat on time. Also I am already in maternity pants. My body loves pregnancy (isn't that fun) and has decided since this is my 5 pregnancy (3rd child) it will not let me in my regular pants anymore. Thank goodness maternity clothes are comfy!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations!! That's great news. I hope things continue to go well.

MaryAnn said...

Congratulations Kathy. I hope you get your positive thoughts pay off and you get your boy.

MaryAnn said...

Congratulations. I hope your positive thoughts pay off and you get your boy.

jared and mary 2 said...

I'll add my congratulations. Timothy would enjoy having another boy around to play with.

Laura Stringham said...

Congratulations! I think that moms and kids are the best predictors of the baby's gender so hopefully you will get a little boy too!

Grammyzanne said...

May is a wonderful time to have a baby - you avoid those long hot summer months. We are very happy for you.

LyndiLou said...

YAHOO!!! :) I'm sooo happy for you! I hope we get to celebrate the coming of your baby BOY!!! Either way... you're a great Mom and you'll get exactly who you need in your family right now!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Congrats! I hope all gets well and you get over the sickness soon.