Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling Sick

Times are good although I am feeling the symptoms of pregnancy. I guess I believe that is a good thing since we are a little stressed after the last one. I met with my Dr. today and my due date is May 16. I am hoping for the baby to come sooner since John has drill that day and the day following. Mallory is proudly telling everyone of the baby in my tummy. Not that the ward doesn't already know. I accidentally told one of the ladies in our ward and the next thing you know EVERYONE knows! I was hoping to keep it quiet til I was 12 weeks along but that hope is out the window. I guess secrets no longer exist with a 3 year old around. We like the names Jackson John or Lyndi Suzanne.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Once you posted it on your blog I assumed it was public knowledge. So excited things seem to be going better this time for you.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Cute names. Hope you get to feeling better.

LyndiLou said...

You'll feel better soon! :) I can just see Mallory being super excited about it all! She's such a great big sister... of COURSE she's going to tell the world!!!

Barbara said...

Did you know that your due date falls on the baby's great grandmother's birthday. My Mom was born on May 16--it would be fun to have the baby born on that day :).

Jenny R said...

Feeling sick is a good sign, unfortunately. :) I feel for ya - glad it is not permanent!

Laura Stringham said...

Sorry that you are sick, that's the worst. When I was pregnant with Lizzy, the nursery leaders were the very first ones to know. Kids like to talk :)