Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mallory is 3!


Mallory had her Cinderella party today. She loves to be 3 and had a great birthday. There was one glitch. Unfortunately she got heat exhaustion and got sick in the car. The poor thing felt horrible. Thankfully she was all better for her party. It was great to see family and friends to celebrate a great occasion. We had a princess cake, Cinderella party supplies, princess wrapping paper and princess balloons. The best part was watching the expressions she gave when she opened every present. You spend weeks planning the party and food and spend the day running around doing things and when your kid opens the first present and gets so happy, it makes it all worth it.

5 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Happy Birthday Mallory!!! I"m so glad she enjoyed her Cinderella party!

Jenny R said...

Happy Birthday Mallory! Sounds like a great party. Wish we could have been there!

Jenny R said...

Happy Birthday Mallory! Sounds like a great party - wish we could have been there.

Barbara said...

I'm sorry to have missed the party!! I'm glad it was a fun one. Happy Birthday, Mallory!!

LyndiLou said...

What a cute picture! :) I'm glad she had sooo much fun! I remember making that VERY cake at the bakery! ;) Ahhh... the memories! :P I think it's sooo cute that you put sooo much thought and effort into everything! I'm glad it turned out sooo well!