Monday, September 22, 2008

Kids

John mentioned to me that I forgot to include in my last blog how the girls appointments went. Sadie and Mallory are great and growing rapidly. Sadie weighs 24 lbs and is 31 inches long (70th percentile) and Mallory weighs 31 lbs and is 37 inches long (75th percentile). I can't believe how fast they grow. I was looking at baby pictures the other day and it seemed like they were just that little. Mallory is loving preschool and doing very well. They start the alphabet next Tuesday with a field trip to an apple orchard. Sadie is sneaky. I was in our bathroom and heard my medicine bottle rattle. When I got to Sadie she handed me the bottle and the lid was partially off. I know that it was tightly closed before because I just used it. It was supposed to be child proofed but either the company didn't do a good job of that or my 15 month old is incredibly smart.

4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Probably both. Congratulations and successful child raising so far. Aunt Lynda

Grammyzanne said...

Glad the girls are doing well.
How fun to go to an apple orchard! It takes intelligence, skill and coordination to get those child-proof caps off - sounds like Sadie fits right in with the family.

LyndiLou said...

I can't believe how fast they grow either... and I'm about the get a lesson first hand. I don't want to say it scares me... but I have to remind myself that it's ok for little babies to grow big. :S I can do it... I won't cry all the time. :P Ha ha ha! You're a great mom!!! I'm glad we're friends!

Lilit said...

Hi Kathy! I found your blog!!!Thanks to Sandy!
So cute, I loved reading your posts! It is great that you guys are having a baby! Malory does look big. I loved your picture with her in the same aprons.