Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School



Today was Mallory's first day of preschool. As you can see in the picture she was extremely excited to go. We were able to walk there and she wouldn't talk the whole time. I asked her if she was nervous and she said "No, I am scared." When we got closer to the school and saw the two teachers she decided she wasn't scared anymore. Mallory ran right up to the teacher and thanks to the teacher came back to hug and kiss me goodbye. Sadie wanted to go too but I don't think I am ready for that just yet.

2 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Precious pictures!!

Glad she didn't have a problem parting when the time came.

Hope pre-school is as wonderful as she anticipates.

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh I LOVE the face Mallory is making!!! :) All those emotions wrapped up in one cute little face! It's perfect!!!